shuttle roof removal

t6 soon

T6 Guru
as title how easy/hard is it to do worked out b/c/d pillars need removing :) what next want to fix tv to roof securely thanks

Can’t help, but curious. What’s the details of the project?

edit— I assume roof lining rather than roof!

Last edited:
interior roof mate putting tv back up properly fitted by a pro:D thinking of sticking wood to roof with ctf 1 then fix bracket through into wood the current lining is full of holes once removed going to try to retrim new roof lining stood up in front room at mo have some suede flex to cover with nowt to lose

There are several beams running transverse across the roof - what about some rivnuts into one of them. Its not beyond the realms of possibility to get a nut inside one if said beams and fix some threaded rod to poke through the lining.

9ADB3138-B958-4198-821B-214B65EC0AEA.jpeg

good idea when I get roof off see which I can do easiest think wood gives me more to aim at I'm not to skilled :laugh:

Main thing to be careful of is over-shooting with a screw / fixing - thats the underside of the roof!

Just bought some of these - the white nylon plugs are a firm anchor in the 8mm panel holes.

8431EBEE-45F1-4959-BBAD-F4398B3C9BC5.png

that would be a nightmare that's why my mate will be doing it I'm on the kettle :D if I get it off will post pictures up cheers

Back