Shuttle/caravelle roof lining ideas please?

Drew007

T6 Pro
I’m on the look out for any shuttle roof lighting ideas! I would love the Halo roof and full star lighting but I’ve yet to see any on either a shuttle/caravelle roof lining. I appreciate the roof lining is different on the shuttle/caravelle with the heating/lighting etc but i want to obtain this function. I know I could starlight the shuttle but what about the Halo bit.. :) any info or pics would be really appreciated

Kind regards,

Drew

I guess there’s no such thing as impossible but most of velle’s headliner is covered by one piece air channel system, tricky to get wires in and an easy source for rattles if you do. Interesting though, keep us posted if you go down that route ;)

Sorry for a bad picture, this is the best I could find from when I had headliner out from my 2018 T6 velle - hope it helps in planning

F4A8F14D-E207-408D-85D8-FC02B99B3DE0.jpeg

Top man, thanks for the info and pic much appreciated! I’ve got a shuttle and was under the impression that the shuttle and velle roof linings was the same? Either way I can see it being a chew!! :)

I’ve got a shuttle and was under the impression that the shuttle and velle roof linings was the same?

I only have looked into the velle / climatronic so I don’t know. But here’s a picture of the vents / lights if that helps - the led profile strip in between of factory light units is what I added. And another strip near the tailgate, you can see it wired in the previous photo.

6A8A8F06-178E-4D04-B675-CC68587582EA.jpeg

Back