Shuttle bed (SWB)

Monty69

Hi all, I’ve just taken the plunge and brought a 66 T6 swb shutte. I want to use this for camping but also want to keep the back seats in. Does anyone know of a cheap bed system that will do this, everyone I’ve seen online involves removing the last row of seats?

Hi, I know there are a few similar posts but wondering if theres been any developments on the market...

I have a T6.1 kombi with a third row triple seat fitted in the back, so effectively making it like a shuttle. I want to add a bed system but can only find ones that require me to remove the third row seats, which is not an option as I need to carry 6+ passengers!

Has anyone bought or made something what creates a bed over second and third row (folded down)?

Thanks

R

Pauly’s wood with some £2.50 (each) Ikea desk legs cut to size. Cover with 4 way stretch carpet if you want to be really posh!

Haha thanks, I’d thought of that… but to get it to fold up behind the third row whilst driving it’ll need 4+ Joints, not sure it’ll work ? worth a try I guess!

Back