Show us your TSi

4ndy

T6 Pro
Well, the time came on Friday to say good bye to the Fridge "T6 140 TDI highline" and welcome the TSI 204 highline to the family.
Within a few hours we were off to Buxton for a weekend camping. I really do like the petrol although heavier on fuel, av.34mpg at 65mph she makes up for it in many other ways, one being acceleration ;).
No name yet, unless one of you lot wanna make a suggestion???

20180616_191041.png 20180628_140127.jpg 20180628_140647.jpg 20180629_052723.jpg IMG_3744-medium.jpg IMG_3745-medium.jpg

Last edited:
I thought the 304 TSI was 304 bhp/psi, I think the confusion is 4ndy you mentioned the 204 Highline to the family. Any ways if it is the 304, I would say it the motor world its a sleeper :thumbsup:

True, the vans a TSI204, but in actual fact its 304bhp. Its definitely a sleeper and catches a few cars out on acceleration. :eek:

Well, the time came on Friday to say good bye to the Fridge "T6 140 TDI highline" and welcome the TSI 204 highline to the family.
Within a few hours we were off to Buxton for a weekend camping. I really do like the petrol although heavier on fuel, av.34mpg at 65mph she makes up for it in many other ways, one being acceleration ;).
No name yet, unless one of you lot wanna make a suggestion???

View attachment 24901 View attachment 24902 View attachment 24903 View attachment 24904 View attachment 24905 View attachment 24906
Sorry to go off subject here. But notice you have a Leighton van. I considering having the carpet lining done there along with the led roof lights. Are you happy with the quality etc ? And do the clips in the paneling bother you ? Thanks in advance

Hi my is a 304 but from vanworx and I to have a laugh when car try to out accelerate me from slip roads on to the motorway
How are you getting in with the remap, debating doing mine even though it’s still in warranty. How’s the mpg? Is it to tempting to drive fast all the time?

@4ndy, I'd be interested to know what kind of warranty cover you get with Leighton vans? You've got a brand new van that has been remapped.. What's the deal if you have an engine/clutch/gearbox related issue within the warranty period?

Looks great btw :thumbsup:

Sorry to go off subject here. But notice you have a Leighton van. I considering having the carpet lining done there along with the led roof lights. Are you happy with the quality etc ? And do the clips in the paneling bother you ? Thanks in advance
Hi, the panelling is top quality, with no rattles and super quite with all round sound deadening installed behind.. However, the screw-heads are noticeable, so if this would bother you it may be worth speaking to LV (Shaun Deakin: 01142838484) direct as they may have other options available. LV do pride themselves as being the best in the business, but you get what you pay for I guess.

Reactions: MrT
Hi, the panelling is top quality, with no rattles and super quite with all round sound deadening installed behind.. However, the screw-heads are noticeable, so if this would bother you it may be worth speaking to LV (Shaun Deakin: 01142838484) direct as they may have other options available. LV do pride themselves as being the best in the business, but you get what you pay for I guess.
Thanks for that Has made me decide to go for it. The clips would bother me but for all the lining and sound deadening including the USB ports on pillars and led light for £995+vat the clips I think I could live with. Roll on October when she arrives now.

How are you getting in with the remap, debating doing mine even though it’s still in warranty. How’s the mpg? Is it to tempting to drive fast all the time?
Hi that remap is great mine is from revo and was installed from new so I never got to drive a standed 204 . Revo has done a lot of testing with this engine from the mk6 gti so I don’t think they would put out a remap that would damage the engine. I’m going to the vag show Sunday to get a sps map switch so you can change fuel Ron and power settings

Hi that remap is great mine is from revo and was installed from new so I never got to drive a standed 204 . Revo has done a lot of testing with this engine from the mk6 gti so I don’t think they would put out a remap that would damage the engine. I’m going to the vag show Sunday to get a sps map switch so you can change fuel Ron and power settings
Did you get the sps map switch? How's it working out?

Yes I got one have not use it yet has I found out that not all super unleaded are super they are 97ron and only shell and Tesco have 99ron which I have not used yet.

Back