Show Us Your Mountain Bikes :)

Awesome, a Raleigh Burner bmx. One of the first bmx’s to have mag wheels. I had one with a white frame and blue mag wheels. I was gutted when I initially got it as I wanted the Raleigh Grifter with the 3 gears on the handle grip. Soon changed my mind within a week when I realised it was light and capable of ramping, whereas a mate with a grifter couldn’t even pop a wheelie cos the frame was laden with concrete.

There's so many pro mountain bikers that have VW T6,s. Be cool if one rolled up in here.

Ok so want to buy a mountain bike through the cycle to work scheme. This limits me to 1k. Had my heart set on a hardtail trek and then a lad at work told me to look at Calibre Bossnut Evo. Spec seems impressive and geometry of frame plus just read some really good reviews, is it worth the plunge?

Ok so want to buy a mountain bike through the cycle to work scheme. This limits me to 1k. Had my heart set on a hardtail trek and then a lad at work told me to look at Calibre Bossnut Evo. Spec seems impressive and geometry of frame plus just read some really good reviews, is it worth the plunge?

I ride with a guy who has a Bossnut bike. Its quite a nicely built piece of kit.

Back