Show Us Your Mountain Bikes :)

Yours the electric one @Peatey ? How'd it perform across muddy tracks?
Yes that one's mine
Well I didn't fall off peddling through 4" mud and I managed to keep up with my son who's got 29 years on me, an achievement in its self :)
Its a lot easier and more consistent to peddle with the added help the motor gives you

Damn! Look at that gear! You're supposed to be exercising! :D
Big sprockets and tiny mudguards.

New Ride2Work purchase, although I’ve been working from home for a year now! It’s a Scott Spark RC Team, but as I’m not a SRAM fan I swapped out the gears for XT.

I didn’t want to get it dirty but the calling of a blast out in the Chilterns was too much..

09D4A474-55EE-404C-89DC-E7695009FAAC.jpeg

Last edited:
received_231678174378163.jpeg
Taken from when i first picked the bike up because you cant leave it outside right ;).
Year or so onwards and it looks a bit more battered because my ambition is greater than my ability.
Half the reason i brought a T6 was to escape the fenland areas and explore some proper hills ;)

So I collected my new eMTB on Wednesday - and let my lad have a go. Haven't seen it since!! :fast rofl:Having let him roll down our hill and carefully turn round at the bottom on his dad's new pride and joy, the look on his face as he began to pedal was a picture! As soon as he started to push, the assistance kicked in and he flew back up the hill with a look of excitement combined with bemusement! 'What is this sorcery' he said, before turning round and doing it again. I'm looking forward to a trip out this weekend!tempImage0CmPeL.png

I picked up this little beauty over the weekend. I've not been on a bike for a long time and thought it was about time to get back into it!
I went with a hardtail as this is more bike than I'll ever need! Just need to find a wide squishy saddle for my lardy ass as the current one is like sitting on a spike! :rofl:

20210403_183327.jpg

Probably not a bad place to ask this, thinking of getting a tow bar bike rack.

Has anyone got one that works with a long slack bike? I guess it's going to stick out the sides a bit?

Probably not a bad place to ask this, thinking of getting a tow bar bike rack.

Has anyone got one that works with a long slack bike? I guess it's going to stick out the sides a bit?
I’ve got a Thule Velospace XT which works fine on an XL DH bike; sticks out like you say but plenty long enough and straps down very solidly

Last edited:
I’ve got a Whitter 4 bike carrier for towball it works great, it’s a four way without an add on

I picked up this little beauty over the weekend. I've not been on a bike for a long time and thought it was about time to get back into it!
I went with a hardtail as this is more bike than I'll ever need! Just need to find a wide squishy saddle for my lardy ass as the current one is like sitting on a spike! :rofl:

View attachment 111520

Nice..very similar to mine on an earlier post....Evans cycles do a squishy saddle for about a tenner.. had it on 4 months or so and seems fine for what I do.:cool:

Back