Show Us Your Mountain Bikes :)

It’s the genuine Vw rack the only problem I have is my bike tyres are wider than the rails.
I was going to see if they make wider ones for e bikes as I have seen that other company’s do.
The SL is a lovely bike and was tempted but decided on the expert because of the larger battery.

5454DCC8-80E4-4AB4-9032-2316F6158D1A.jpeg
Only got one pic of mine.
NS Snabb. Love it.
However whilst pedalling down some rocks like a mad man last week and changing gear at the same time the rear mech shat itself.
So the rear wheel is in to have all the drive side spokes replaced. New chain, mech, cassette (lost a couple of teeth somehow) and to cap it all the mech hanger peeled back the aluminium flange instead of the hanger breaking. So the seat stay is at the metal fabricators having a small aly weld.
All in all an expensive attempt at beating a mate’s strava KOM.

It’s the genuine Vw rack the only problem I have is my bike tyres are wider than the rails.
I was going to see if they make wider ones for e bikes as I have seen that other company’s do.
The SL is a lovely bike and was tempted but decided on the expert because of the larger battery.
Thanks. Looking like i'll need to go down the tow bar route as my van has a roof spoiler and don't fancy cutting it up.

Loch Morlich? Was that the Baggaduish trails? Did them in Oct but they were very wet. Have a holiday lodge (static caravan) up at Boat of Garten so looking forward to getting up.
Yup, Loch Morlich. This is the descent from Meall a Bhuachaill. We went on to do some of the Badaguish trails as you can cut across there from this descent

Would love a spur but no stock :(
I was lucky to get this one. I have a friend who owns a shop and just happened to be in there when he got this one allocated. Still had to wait 3 mo the for it to arrive.

Chaps might be selling my emtb if anyone is in the market for one?

Giant trance e+2 pro.

Same as the one below. Size large, hardly used in like new condition. Drop us PM if you want more info.

1636450445084.jpeg As a relatively new member to the forum I wasnt aware of this thread until it was bumped today. You may of seen this fine ride (I’ve had for almost a year now) in ’what have you done to your van today’ when setting up bike carrier inside the van. This is better pic of it though.

Back