Show Us Your Motorbikes

Here’s the two trikes that I owned The Harley Davidson Road King Classic I bought new in 2000 had triked in 2007 as my wife developed arthritis of the spine and couldn’t get on a standard motorcycle anymore I towed a teardrop caravan with this .
Then I bought a Triumph Rocket 3 tourer in 2010 had this triked and had the teardrop re sprayed black to match the trike.

John.3D78410F-BA4C-43D0-A83C-79F2F600363B.pngD156BFF9-F33B-4E33-B5E3-00A7DCCE4332.png

Very nice Trikes ! I only got the Canam to tow in a trailer behind my MoHo. Changing to the VW T6 at end of month. I’m not sure if I’m going to keep it now. It’s certainly different to a bike. I’ve had R6 to Electraglide and a lot between, but don’t feel the need anymore.

that looks mint , how you finding it ?
It's great fun,
Not the fastest bike in the world but the low down torque is more suited to my riding these days. I've had enough of screaming high reving bikes. It turns in much better than my old GS but it is quite exposed to wind buffering.

For a Sunday morning ride out, it's a great bike. One of the few bikes I've though about buying and owning. I work for BMW engineering so I get a company car and bike. Unfortunately I had this back in February so it won't get much use. I think I'll order a GS1250 for touring in the summer.

Back