Show us your 20’s

They are Ok @Pauly but again not really any different to the current crop of wheels on a T32. Not that this is a negative, but wheels like the 19" Landrover wheels on @Rugbus van, and the Ghosts on @T6180 van really stand out as different to me, and it's that difference I really want to try and achieve with my T6. Guess i'm just never satisfied.

@Tourershine i like the billet 110s too not sure I've seen a set of them in 20s anywhere yet

They are obviously meant to look like the Porsche Fuchs wheels, that were huge back in my air-cooled days. I like them too.
I wish I could see what some of those wheels would look like on my van.

They are Ok @Pauly but again not really any different to the current crop of wheels on a T32. Not that this is a negative, but wheels like the 19" Landrover wheels on @Rugbus van, and the Ghosts on @T6180 van really stand out as different to me, and it's that difference I really want to try and achieve with my T6. Guess i'm just never satisfied.
I wasn't suggesting them for you just putting them out there in general to see what people think of them

10 is quite large for the front, also depends what you are doing with suspension but you could suffer from rubbing problems
@Tourershine I looked into the axe ex30s...but the load rating I found for them is 850kg.....have I missed something then?
you are totally correct 850kg rating I should be looking at 860kg . Without putting myself in the firing line for incorrect load rating I think I can live with that small of a difference.Technically on paper tiny bit out but good for carrying 1700kg on each axle

So a trip into VW Leicester to chat with my salesman as you do, whist sneaking a look at whats in the showroom, he mentioned that they had just taken delivery of a new Amarok and he was telling me that it had been spec'd with the incorrect wheels that were meant for the New Zealand market. A set of Genuine VW 20" wheels, but he wasn't sure of the name.
After a little searching on the New Zealand websites, I narrowed them down to these bad boys:

2017-Amarok-Aventura-alloy-wheel.jpg

So a trip into VW Leicester to chat with my salesman as you do, whist sneaking a look at whats in the showroom, he mentioned that they had just taken delivery of a new Amarok and he was telling me that it had been spec'd with the incorrect wheels that were meant for the New Zealand market. A set of Genuine VW 20" wheels, but he wasn't sure of the name.
After a little searching on the New Zealand websites, I narrowed them down to these bad boys:

View attachment 17266
I was wondering am I the only one that changes there mind so much about what rims to get I just can’t make up my mind . Something tells me there are many others daily scanning google,pin interest and Instagram lol

Just do what I do, it's great....

Find what you want after months, buy them for a small fortune, change the tyres prematurely because you didn't buy high enough ratings, get it all sorted, then decide you don't actually like what you've done and start all over again!!!

Last edited:
Hello All,

New to the site just fitted my AXE EX30’s 20 x10 all round with 275/40/20 Toyo’s.

Would agree 265 /40 would be a better compromise and what I’ll go to when worn.

I’ve got HR coil over and can’t go much lower than it is now without rubbing.

Rides good though.

Cheers

Stu

DF67BFC7-6AEF-44D4-8054-6196D25F58D0.jpeg

Cheers for that I owe you a pint, who said anything about getting rid of my steels?

According to my wife, 'your not having anymore wheels until you get rid of the ones already in the garage' I just assumed that was the case for all of us :rolleyes:
I did mention that she couldn't buy anymore shoes until she got rid of the other 90 pairs first, but I just got the 'look'

Back