Show us your 20’s

I want to get rid of my stock 16s and upgrade to 20s. I have a T30 panel. I've read through hours of threads and am not getting anywhere, just want to know if I can just bung on some 20s without issue or does there need to be any adjustment...? Was worrying about turning circle, rubbing etc. Eventually I want to spend some money on suspension and lowering (nothing too much, 30mm...?) but for now just want some decent wheels and keep it stock height. If there's any compromise then I'll go for 19s or even 18s if I have to but there's a lot of buses out there with 20s and they look fantastic. I know that I need proper load weight etc just want to know if I can go buy a set for a grand and stick em on! Cheers

So long as they are PCD 5x120 and the correct bore they will fit. There are fitment kits out there for Range Rover wheels and probably other manufacturers. The offset should be listed on the advert for the wheels. You can find more about the effect of that on willtheyfit.com which will help you decide if you'll need spacers or not.

I was in the same boat, read lots of threads on this and with the offset, tyre size, lowering compatibility and comfort questions I decided in the end to go for 19s. It is getting lowered by 30mm at the same time. It’s due back from the converters early feb so I can give you an update on this after that (if you can wait that long ;))

hopefully this will be a good compromise between the wicked looks of the 20s and the usability of 18s

I was in the same boat, read lots of threads on this and with the offset, tyre size, lowering compatibility and comfort questions I decided in the end to go for 19s. It is getting lowered by 30mm at the same time. It’s due back from the converters early feb so I can give you an update on this after that (if you can wait that long ;))

hopefully this will be a good compromise between the wicked looks of the 20s and the usability of 18s
sounds good. How much you paying?

Also if you need to change all the above to after market make sure the spare your carrying has the same type bolts or you'll need to carry a set of bolts to match your spare wheel

I want to get rid of my stock 16s and upgrade to 20s. I have a T30 panel. I've read through hours of threads and am not getting anywhere, just want to know if I can just bung on some 20s without issue or does there need to be any adjustment...? Was worrying about turning circle, rubbing etc. Eventually I want to spend some money on suspension and lowering (nothing too much, 30mm...?) but for now just want some decent wheels and keep it stock height. If there's any compromise then I'll go for 19s or even 18s if I have to but there's a lot of buses out there with 20s and they look fantastic. I know that I need proper load weight etc just want to know if I can go buy a set for a grand and stick em on! Cheers

There are a lot of threads on here about wheels and tyres and it can get pretty confusing!

Simple answer, yes, you can bung on some 20s and not need any adjustments. At standard ride height, or even 30mm lowering as you have described you will have no issues. I run 20s and I'm about 60-70mm down, on very rare occasions I get a tiny rub on the inner front arch and only ever due to a very specific combination of factors.

You will be absolutely fine at standard ride height or 30mm lowering.

A reputable wheel supplier will be able to ensure that you get the correct offset and bolt spacing, just give them the vehicle details and they'll take care of that.

Last edited:
As above I'm lowered 55mm with 20s, running 275/40R20 tyres, and only get a small amount of inner wheel arch liner rub on full lock. This can be eliminated by heating the liner and shaping. But I've not had a chance yet.

Back