Show us yer last VW van

former member

Account closed
T6 Pro
Many people who are new to VW vans here but plenty who have moved from a T4/5/5.1.

So show us pics of your old van!

Ours - a 2012 180 4motion with the majority of extras. Had some superb times in it including a week in Mull and two 5 week Euro trips but the damned engine started getting annoying and it ended up spending more time at the dealers than on our driveway. Sold it with 22,750 miles at just over three years old. Vowed never to get another, sold all the extras (expensive bed topper, roof cover, etc), bought a T6, had to buy them all again!!

Pyrenees

Northern France

And on our "home" beach of Polzeath in the Winter (mulled wine on the hob)

Many people who are new to VW vans here but plenty who have moved from a T4/5/5.1.

So show us pics of your old van!

Ours - a 2012 180 4motion with the majority of extras. Had some superb times in it including a week in Mull and two 5 week Euro trips but the damned engine started getting annoying and it ended up spending more time at the dealers than on our driveway. Sold it with 22,750 miles at just over three years old. Vowed never to get another, sold all the extras (expensive bed topper, roof cover, etc), bought a T6, had to buy them all again!!

Pyrenees

Northern France

And on our "home" beach of Polzeath in the Winter (mulled wine on the hob)

could you please let me know where to buy the "very posh dust", I soooooooo fed up with normal dust and feel its time to step up a level :) :)

Nice to see some people tow a caravan with the T6, I have a towbar going on mine so I can. Got no picies on my laptop of our old T5

got to love those banded steels, will have get myself a set for a change :)

In all honesty they were the worse wheels I had on the van. So heavy 19kg on the 17x9.5", same as my 20s and rust so easily from kerbing as the lips stick out on them.

But looked great.

Not fair...... this is my first van! And first VW for that matter.

IMG_1265.JPG

SDC10316.JPG IMG_2487.JPG

80,000 miles miles of trouble free motoring. Loved my old panel van :cry:

• 2005 & 2007 Vito's before the 2011 Sportline van arrived.IMG_0345.JPG Then had the 2011 Sportline van converted to a kombi using the genuine VW Sportline converters.IMG_1570.JPG

Here's my last van- i really miss it. Much as i like the T6, i preferred this. Before this one i had one of the first T5's, a 174, which was such a bad van it didnt deserve a pic.t5.jpg

Back