Show me your Odo!

GoatBoater

Senior Nerd
T6 Guru
I'm wondering whether I might have the highest mileage T6 on the forum. Just being nosy really - who fancies posting their mileage and saying a bit about what a typical week of driving looks like? I'll show you mine if you show me your first :D

Here's mine then !

IMG_20170725_093427.jpg

(Yes - needs a clean).

That's fairly significant for a year old van, but it seems to have been well looked after. The trip shows the mileage I have done in a month of ownership, so I'm thinking that my mileage will balance out in a few years time. Most importantly, the ridiculous mileage mean that I got to join the exclusive ranks of T6 ownership on a T5 budget :D (Giving me more to blow on the conversion!).

Here's mine then !

View attachment 10995

(Yes - needs a clean).

That's fairly significant for a year old van, but it seems to have been well looked after. The trip shows the mileage I have done in a month of ownership, so I'm thinking that my mileage will balance out in a few years time. Most importantly, the ridiculous mileage mean that I got to join the exclusive ranks of T6 ownership on a T5 budget :D (Giving me more to blow on the conversion!).
2.5 times around the World in a year; yikes!

22000 in 14months, loving it, 70miles a day to work and back. Try to use the works van every now and then to keep the mileage down, but would you rather drive a Transit Connect or a T6???

16 months old just passed 3500 but now using the van everyday 80 miles a day to work n back, but enjoying it more and more as we get to know each other, mpg not reading that good though 35.1 average, what's everyone else averaging?

Just passed 3500 at 5 months old, but will hopefully get to use it much more in the next two months. Averaging 36mpg which I think is fantastic, 10mpg more than I got from my old 2.5L 130bhp T5!

would you rather drive a Transit Connect or a T6???

I'd take the Transit if it was just commuting and saving mileage on my own van.
That's why I have a diesel Smart ForTwo for my 300 miles per week commute, save the van for pleasurable driving.

Back