Shop for camping gear

Tony Abbott

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi All,
I am in the process of getting a VW CV, so many to choose from thou. While I search I wish to buy the accessories, i.e portable 2 ring cooker, pots pans etc. Can anyone advise a website or shop to look.
Thanks for your help
Tony.

alternatively, you could post on here the things you are looking for and you might grab some bargains!

Some ideas over here....

+1 for GoOutdoors.

On the subject of buying accessories, can anyone advise as to covers for my T6 Transporter? Bought in immaculate condition (white with flash of burgundy) last year but I'm struggling to keep the roof from turning a yellowy green. I've seen "breathable" ones - is that a good thing, or a gimmick?

On the subject of buying accessories, can anyone advise as to covers for my T6 Transporter? Bought in immaculate condition (white with flash of burgundy) last year but I'm struggling to keep the roof from turning a yellowy green. I've seen "breathable" ones - is that a good thing, or a gimmick?
Look up “Protec” - they do vehicle specific covers (aimed more at the caravan market.) we have a caravan cover and rate it

Look up “Protec” - they do vehicle specific covers (aimed more at the caravan market.) we have a caravan cover and rate it
Many thanks for that information. Yes their website does appear to mainly cater for caravans and motorhomes but I have emailed them anyway to see if they do VW Campervans. I await their answer.

Back