She has arrived

andythom188

Electrician
T6 Legend
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg It feels like ages I've been waiting for this day but it's only been a month as was stock van but it's been a long month ha.
She finally turned up on my drive at 2,30 bit dirty from travelling 123 miles from listers in Stratford upon Avon but what a beauty , caught the next door neighbor having a sneaky look at it .

I don't blame the neighbour having a nosey, it's very nice @andythom188 , take it they're new alloys to throw on it.
Also the plate doesn't even look that bad on it now that I've seen it.
But loving the styling mods and leather, take more pics when wheels are on .:thumbsup:

Very nice is that factory leather? And what spoiler is it cheers.
Leather was done from swissvans £1200 all inc of vat which I thought wasn't a bad price , the spoiler is from swissvans also Rhys Evans did me a cracking deal on the front and rear wasn't sure on the front splitter when ordered

I don't blame the neighbour having a nosey, it's very nice @andythom188 , take it they're new alloys to throw on it.
Also the plate doesn't even look that bad on it now that I've seen it.
But loving the styling mods and leather, take more pics when wheels are on .:thumbsup:
Thank you Pedro will take some more pics when wheels are on and it's nice and shinny

Oh yes ! I think mine will be dropped there when built before going to droitwich van center.
I am flat out at work on new super prison in north wales so listers delivered it to me, would of loved to of drove it back the 123 miles from Stratford but very friendly elderly driver from listers drove it up to me that had never drove a dsg transporter before and was very impressed with it.
when is yours due to be built m8

Wow, sounds like mayhem. It was pretty busy when I was there, I didn't stay long, got fed up with 12 hour shifts the drainage contractor was working and the 2 hour drive to Holyhead.

Big trip for your van @superflyguy . Did you not Ave a local vw van dealers? I have mine orded with them, had Good service so far, just a long wait .
I'm lucky I live 5 mins from them :whistle:

@StudleyGlass , my nearest van dealership was 20 miles away, and without naming names I wasn't too impressed with the service.
But I will give them another chance if I need any warranty items doing or my first service in 2 years time !! .

Back