She has arrived

I've got the customvanz 20" gts alloys, there currently sitting in my garage , wanted to wait till October to fit them as its booked in for rear roof spoiler, roof and side bars, but think I'm going to try them on first to check out rubbing ( and cos I'm really struggling to wait that long ).

I've got the customvanz 20" gts alloys, there currently sitting in my garage , wanted to wait till October to fit them as its booked in for rear roof spoiler, roof and side bars, but think I'm going to try them on first to check out rubbing ( and cos I'm really struggling to wait that long ).
Nice wheels them so a roll in roll out job at custom vans they do some nice stuff and the remap they do would love it.
I'm not sure on what Spring maybe the Ibaich pro 50mm from custom vans but havnt really asked about which is best would of liked the bilsteins b14 adjustable height but don't think they fit the 4 motion

Took it to the coast today for a run because the sun was out but before anything out come the jet wash ,bucket and shampoo this was before 9am this morning dried it off bit of ag express wax to get her shinny and off we went Mrs wasn't to impressed as seen that I had just dried it off and said we ready to go ,I say got to throw a quick bit of wax on it and be ready came up a treat and the sun stayed with us all day.

The picture where the sun hits it really shows off the colour, it looks really well:thumbsup:

Back