Sensor gremlins

Chris44

I've only had the van for three months but have had warnings on the acc which cleared a day later and then a " visit workshop" warning which also disappeared after two days. Any advice or comments would be welcome.
Chris

I've only had the van for three months but have had warnings on the acc which cleared a day later and then a " visit workshop" warning which also disappeared after two days. Any advice or comments would be welcome.
Chris
It’s becoming far too often the gremlins play up ….my T6 has had a few ACC issues and other lights on the dash…been told to ensure the radar type cover is clean and also the sensors on the screen and continue to check and monitor any fluids…even low tyre pressures can throw things out…but each time you go to the dealers.. NO FAULT FOUND….nearly every time you switch off ( wait a little ) and restart all’s ok…
it’s not just new vans …the wife’s 21 plate Skoda has been a pain…Once lost the Digital dash and infotainment screens totally..dealer just said ..Turn Off and restart… there are a lot of dissatisfaction customers not happy with new technology …Your not alone….I think that the motor trade release vehicles with too many software issues and aren’t quick to send out updates…to them it’s a consumable product:eek:

Many thanks for your help. It's at least comforting to know it's not just my van. I was beginning to think that was why the previous owner had sold after just 15 months.

Many thanks for your help. It's at least comforting to know it's not just my van. I was beginning to think that was why the previous owner had sold after just 15 months.
If it’s still in warranty…ring a local dealer to see If any software update available and get a health check

I have the engine mgt light on at the mo. If I power up a hill, or sit in traffic, I get the coil light flashing. This then comes up with acc fault and no auto stop start. It was in the van doctors about a month ago, and they said it was a voltage drop issue, cleared the faults, and sent me away. Problem persists, so I’m in again on Thursday. With a loaner for a few days, so fingers crossed

Back