Sennen Cove Campsite Recommendation

Anthony Ball

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Looking for a campsite around Sennen Cove or Porthcurno areas in Cornwall , walking distance to beach preferred , anyone got any recommendations ?? Thanks muchly in advance :)
Ant

Looking for a campsite around Sennen Cove or Porthcurno areas in Cornwall , walking distance to beach preferred , anyone got any recommendations ?? Thanks muchly in advance :)
Ant

stayed at the sennen camping and caravan club last year nice clean site and had a couple of day trips out to Gwynver beach you can park right on top of the cliffs on the farmers land for a couple of quid a day lovely beach but bit of a mission to get to
picture from the top and one from the bottom
20180714_110533.jpg 20180714_134230.jpg

There is this one at the top of the hill at Sennen and a walk to the right but that hill is horrible as are the steps at Gwynver that @Bargy62 mentioned.Too far to walk for an old dude like me,I just stay in the car park on the beach,£5 a day:thumbsup:

Seaview Holiday Park, Sennen Cornwall - Camping fields

When the lads from our kayakfishing group meet at Sennen every year they stay at the Pensodyne campsite right next to Tescos in Penzance,you can walk to Penzance beach from there but to be fair it is probably the least attractive in the area

Beautiful place,I am normally there most of August

If you like a bit of walking try Cape Cornwall great views from the top
And a bay to the right with seals in it
Plus it did have a little caravan thing you could get tea and cake

I do love Cornwall, but every time I went it was so flaming crowded you could barely move so I haven’t been for 10yrs +

Back