Seats in Shuttle

Hi I have a 2020 T6.1 Shuttle lwb and am in the process of looking for two child seats to fit in the middle row of seats it has 3 single seats, is it possible to turn the seats so they face the rear of the vehicle I think it will give more protection to the children.

Have you looked into it?.
Bognor Motors are a van conversion company so will know what they are talking about.

If you look at the floor brackets, the locating bar in the middle is biased to one side meaning the seats will only clip in one way. You would need to turn the floor brackets around to make the seat rear facing, then it is working in a way it was not designed for so you may encounter insurance issues.

I’m not sure about the caravelle seats that run in floor rails and can swivel as to whether these can be locked in a rear facing position??
Ian

You can buy rear facing car seats that fit kids till 6ish. We have the axkid mini kid in 2nd row
I thought it would be safer and cheaper if I could just turn the seats around and use the Isofix system, I already know about Axkid they are expensive and it looks like that is the way I will have to go, thanks for your input.

Back