Seat upgrade - non-OEM installs

Mr K Harcourt

Hi

Long shot but does anyone know if I can install heated Mercedes amg A class seats into my T6 (with heated captain seats )
I know I can physically get them to fit the part that I'm not sure about is will the voltage on the seats be the same / compatible

Hi

Long shot but does anyone know if I can install heated Mercedes amg A class seats into my T6 (with heated captain seats )
I know I can physically get them to fit the part that I'm not sure about is will the voltage on the seats be the same / compatible

There very nice seats, do they fit without mods to the seat base or do you need to make the brackets?

Hi All

Just come across a set of front seats from an Audi A8 D3. Fully electric, leather upholstery . My T6 driver side seat is so uncomfortable that I need to change it PDQ . I have seen threads on this site
with some detail on fitting these seats and studying the photos can see how its done. Can anyone tell me is the T6 high line wiring loom that hides under the rubber flooring equipped with the necessary
cabling to activate the wiring module on the Audi seats? Not bothered about the airbags. Could it be the Audi module just wants a DC supply? The runner bolt hole spacing - not sure yet but the previous
owner has sent me some dimensions that look very near the 4 holes on the T6 seat box. Has anyone done this conversion?

Cheers

Chris

Hi All
has any one used after market seats, have seen jennings web site £400 for a front swivel captains seat, are they any good

I’m looking at replacing my drivers seat in my 2016 t6. I would like a seat with arm rests. Something comfortable, maybe like a land rover seat.

anyone got any ideas on what would fit?

Currently thinking of replacing my T6 front bench seat with a single passenger sear. Has anyone done the same and used leather seats from other car manufacturers?

Back