Saggysaurus

Celticrsmith

T6 Pro
Hi all. My converted t28 is a little on the rear saggy side. It’s currently on the original springs/set up and wondered what are my options to straighten it out as well as lower it a bit?

Thanks

Hi all. My converted t28 is a little on the rear saggy side. It’s currently on the original springs/set up and wondered what are my options to straighten it out as well as lower it a bit?

Thanks
You must decide if the saggy back end is the height you want ?? if it is , leave that alone and put 2 lowering springs in the front , we have 4 options to get this at the right height . You will now have a level van a little lower , BUT the Next issue will be ride quality, so brace yourself for a set of KONI EVO short shocks , game changer in comfort and handling , this will make the whole thing perfect .

You must decide if the saggy back end is the height you want ?? if it is , leave that alone and put 2 lowering springs in the front , we have 4 options to get this at the right height . You will now have a level van a little lower , BUT the Next issue will be ride quality, so brace yourself for a set of KONI EVO short shocks , game changer in comfort and handling , this will make the whole thing perfect .

I can highly recommend the Koni Evo short's, I had them fitted last week to my van, they're definitely a game changer.

We went for STX coilovers and some T32 ARB's fitted at the Van Cave and we are really pleased with it... Lowered enough to look just right and levelled properly by Chris's expert eye... properly sorted our saggy back end :p! I think the general consensus is to speak to one of the traders on here and make your choice based on expert advice. I can personally recommend @The Van Cave but have also never heard a bad word said about @CRS Performance.

Back