Roof rail cover caps

Skyliner33

VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Legend
I cant find all the plastic plugs from when I took my rails off.

Are these available separately? Do they have a part number?

13FCFC2A-F935-4474-A47B-FC0AADCACEB8.jpeg

Thanks in advance.

Does anyone know if these are available to buy anywhere? They cover the holes where you stick the bolt down through roof rails
97CF4D88-18CC-48C5-89EE-44A7389C99CC.jpeg

7E853363-85A9-4567-AEE5-F53936D9F984.jpeg

009B28B8-E3FF-4F49-A3E4-4338319E47F4.jpeg

I did - I went back to the supplier I bought the rails off, and they were kind enough to dig out a set from a returned set of bars they had got back. I spent a few hours going around Busfest asking all suppliers there if they sold or could source them, without much luck…….

could be a good candidate for someone with a 3D printer and some CAD skills

I lost one.. (it fell into the hole) I have electrical tape over it atm.
Just measured mine:- 25mm x16.5mm the search for blanking caps/oval blind grommets begins...

Your friend the friendly kind who might print more ???
I’ll ask next time I see him, he printed them in a flexi rubber material so they shouldn’t crumble I think he uploaded the design to thingyverse or something so people can download and just get them printed online. I’ll try to find more details

I’ll ask next time I see him, he printed them in a flexi rubber material so they shouldn’t crumble I think he uploaded the design to thingyverse or something so people can download and just get them printed online. I’ll try to find more details
That’s great, any more info muchly appreciated. I had a look on thingyverse but can’t find them…

file upload to the other thread

you need to rename the file by removing the .txt as the forum wouldnt allow me to upload a .f3d fileplug.JPG

Back