Ride Height Survey

Can I give a massive shout out to Steve at CRS Performance for anyone looking to improve their vans, had a new setup on my T28 today and can only say that I’m chuffed to bits at the difference it’s made to all aspects of driving the van and it looks so much better than before.His knowledge and advice has certainly worked for me… Thanks Steve ….Rob

Can I give a massive shout out to Steve at CRS Performance for anyone looking to improve their vans, had a new setup on my T28 today and can only say that I’m chuffed to bits at the difference it’s made to all aspects of driving the van and it looks so much better than before.His knowledge and advice has certainly worked for me… Thanks Steve ….Rob
Many thanks , we never take praise for granted and appreciate all the comments we get

Many thanks Sir

Vehicle Type: 2017 EU6 T6 LWB Caravelle
Load Rating: T32
Ride Height Front: 365mm
Ride Height Rear: 355mm -
Front springs: Stance+ Coilovers
Rear springs: Stance+ Coilover
Dampers: Stance+
Anti-roll bars: Factory
Wheel Size: 17
Tyre size: 255/35 17
Tyre model:
Goodyear Rear, Pirelli Front
Normal load: 7 seat Caravelle layout. Don't carry any real weight.
Comfort: Better than stock suspension by a long way. Better than previous T5.1 with Eibach Racelines.

Vehicle Type: 2017 SWB KOMBI 150 DSG
Load Rating: T32
Ride Height Front: 375mm
Ride Height Rear: 393mm
Front springs: B14
Rear springs: B14
Dampers: B14
Anti-roll bars: Factory
Wheel Size: 17
Tyre size: 215/60/17C
Tyre model: Goodyear Cargo Vector 2
Normal load: Rear seats, either empty or Family of 2 adults, 3 children plus holiday gear!
Comfort: Firm. Can be harsh when empty unless on smooth roads. 100kg plus in the rear gives a huge improvement to the ride!

Vehicle Type: T6 Ocean
Original Load Rating: think they were based on T30
Previously on standard shocks and eibach sportline -30mm springs
Ride Height Front
: after 380, before 410mm
Ride Height Rear: after 395, before 390mm
Ride Height Rear loaded with 175kg tiles: after 370mm, before 350mm
Rake:
Springs: B14 Komfort BMVS edition
Dampeners:
ARB: H&R front and rear.
Wheel size: standard 17” cascavel?
Tyre model: Michelin cross climate
Normal load: anything the wife can fit something in to
Ride Comfort: firm but not crashy, very pleased.
Also replaced top mounts, drop links, track rod ends and previously had superpro lower arm bushes fitted.
The guys @BognorMotors have been so helpful, I happily travel 2 hours each way to them.
779E0F53-CB01-47DF-B282-B2845C5BFC5C.jpeg

Are they the Sportline? I have the Pro Kit and they are almost 60% compressed
Sorry for the late response, i dont seem to have notifications switched on. This is the Eibach pro street kit. Haven't measured how compressed they are but nothing like 60%; i'd guess 20-30%

Not sure if the right thread to ask and it seems a silly question but I genuinely don’t know…. Does lowering suspension reduce the overall height of the vehicle? For example if my clearance height at the moment is 2.04m and I swapped suspension for say bilstein comfort and reduced by 50mm… would I then be 1.99m? Roughly?…

Not sure if the right thread to ask and it seems a silly question but I genuinely don’t know…. Does lowering suspension reduce the overall height of the vehicle? For example if my clearance height at the moment is 2.04m and I swapped suspension for say bilstein comfort and reduced by 50mm… would I then be 1.99m? Roughly?…
Yes, pretty much exactly that, assuming you lower both the front and back by 50mm

Vehicle Type: T6.1
Original Load Rating: T32
Ride Height Front
: 380
Ride Height Rear: 360
Rake:
Springs: Eibach
Dampeners: Koni (Twin Peoject Low)
ARB: factory
Wheel size: 8.5 x 18”
Tyre model: Goodyear Eagle F1 Assymetric 5
Normal load: empty / mountain bikes
Ride comfort: very good on motorway, handles amazing, very little body roll however ride is very hard and crashy on bad roads and potholes to the point I’m considering other options

The suspension kit you have is not a really serious contender in the market. , I am a huge fan of Koni shocks as everyone knows but the
kit you have isnt a Koni kit at all. It’s a b14 fitted with Koni shocks. , the design of the kit is flawed badly as is the B14 and the van is too low which isn’t helping. If you want a serious chat about a decent. Solution please give us a call ,

Yes that is correct. but please don’t waste money on B14 ..?

Vehicle Type: Panel van
Original Load Rating: T32
Ride Height Front
: 370
Ride Height Rear: 370
Springs: Eibach
Dampeners: Koni
ARB: stock T32
Wheel size: 20”
Tyre model: 275 35 20, some budget crap I never heard of before (came with the wheels the dealer put on lol)
Normal load: light load 1-2 passengers, dayvan coversion in rear (nothing crazy heavy)
Ride comfort: Good

Back