Revo remap.

BognorMotors

BMVS Sport & Performance
Trade Member
T6 Legend
Hello All

We are now an official REVO dealer. I have used REVO many times over the years for my personal vehicles, and we are now proud to be an agent for them. Their re-maps are all about driveablity, and feeling OE.

As an introductory offer, we are giving 20% discount of all software until the end of May. It really is a drive in drive out service. Included in the remap, is a full engine health check and then data loging on final road test to ensure all is good.

They have maps for all T5 and most T6 engines, and all the EU6 engines are being officially released this week - We will be running a BITDI 204 and a 204 TSI demo vehicles, from tomorrow :)

All REVO software comes with a no quibble 30 day money back guarantee, if its not for you.

Full details here www.onlyrevo.co.uk

Ok, little update on this.

We have now mapped a 2.0TSi T6 DSG, and all I can say is WOW. Totally transforms the van, torque everywhere, and an absolute monster power wise. There are three different maps to run, and all of them are very smooth and OE in feeling, and all a little more powerful than the last depending on fuel type etc. We are running VPower, and the strongest map, and it is just mind blowing how well it goes.

Demos are available - Just get on touch.

Hi Bognor.
Has Revo created a map for the 150 TSi? I'm interested in a remap, but all I've seen are maps for the 204. I'd be interested to know if you have had any experience with remapping a 150 and what increases are to be expected?

Revo have released the coding to select dealers (we are one)- We haven’t done one, but I believe its a de-tunedd version of the 204, so similar gains should be made, although with a torque limit, more than likely, to protect the clutch (manual

Thanks for the info. What is the effect on economy? I understand with diesels, it can improve slightly due to the increase in torque, but if an increase in torque would be limited with the petrol, could I expect any improvement? Not a deal breaker but it would be a nice Brucey Bonus if I could eek out an extra mpg or 2! Thanks again.

I've been in touch with REVO overnight - Im going to send them an ECU code for a 150TSi, so they can confirm what can be done.

Fuel economy wise - If you drive the same as before, I've always found a slight raise, due to the increased torque, and you can use higher gears sooner. REVO quote about the same MPG, but obviously its down to driving style. I did 200 mile yesterday in our Kombi, full loaded with kombi seats, normal driving, up to a maximum of about 80MPH. My MPG for the journey was just over 25. The kombi is running 20's which always has a negative effect. But I was happy with that - Driving is so much easier with the increased power and torque. And the sound is great :)

Just had the nod from REVO. It is a de-tuned 204 TSI. The results from the 150 should be the same as the 204 :) Very fast!

Just had the nod from REVO. It is a de-tuned 204 TSI. The results from the 150 should be the same as the 204 :) Very fast!

Let me get this right, if you've managed to squeeze 300bhp out of a 204, and a 150 is just a de-tuned 204, are you saying they can double the power of a 150?

Let me get this right, if you've managed to squeeze 300bhp out of a 204, and a 150 is just a de-tuned 204, are you saying they can double the power of a 150?

It's the same with the diesel 84ps/102ps. Just different maps and the 84ps doubles it's power.
Just think the ea888 with a decent Turbo upgrade and supporting mods makes over 500bhp reliably in the golf r. Same engine used across the vag range.

It's the same with the diesel 84ps/102ps. Just different maps and the 84ps doubles it's power.
Just think the ea888 with a decent Turbo upgrade and supporting mods makes over 500bhp reliably in the golf r. Same engine used across the vag range.

That's insane if you think you can buy a 150 and double the power.

Yes, its bonkers! We haven’t done one yet, or had on rollers, but when we do, we will report back. I would imagine the map would have to be slightly torque limited to protect the clutch, as its manual.

I doubt it would be torque limited on petrol. They make much less torque and naturally later in the rev range compared to diesels.

Have Revo in my 180 bi turbo & it’s the best money I have spent. It should of left the factory like this. More low down torque & plenty of power.

Hi Oli,

The Revo website shows the 150 tdi (eu6) as in development. Are there any further details?

Last edited:
The map is out there and available to select dealers. Approx 200ps. We have access to it as we are a chosen dealer. I’ve spok len to a couple of revo dealers running 150ps tunes and they are saying the results are great.

Slightly off topic but I had my wifes Golf Gtd in Bognor Motors last week for its service 1st Mot and a Revo remap.
Very impressed with the remap, before I had a Dtuk tuning box and pedal box fitted. What a difference it is so smooth and
very quick for a oil burner. If someone jumped in and had never driven a Gtd before they would not know it was not standard.
It was an expensive visit tho as I ordered my 18 year old son a T6 with a few extras !!

I'd be interested to know how smooth the power delivery is? would it drive like a factory 204?

My 140 Audi A4 (B8) became quite 'peaky' in it's power delivery after it was mapped to around 185 (Celtic remap)

Back