Retrim

VDubnewby666

Young at heart
VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Guru
has anyone experience of using vision leisure upholstery and if so would you recommend?

Not yet but I am there next week because of all the good recommendations on here:thumbsup:

I've read nothing but great reviews about them and when I spoke to them at Busfest last year they were very helpful and informative.
Whilst this work is not top of my list when it is I'll certainly be going to them.

I've had mine done, and I've had extra work done and i can highly recommend them

Not yet but I am there next week because of all the good recommendations on here:thumbsup:
What day/time you there next week? Myself and @Fish have been known to meet members nearby before for a coffee and the first glimpse of seats.

What day/time you there next week? Myself and @Fish have been known to meet members nearby before for a coffee and the first glimpse of seats.

9am on Thursday.They say 2-3 hours so will be finished at midday but need to be at Surf Snowdonia at 4pm but happy to meet :thumbsup:

Based upon the amount of custom they get from this forum I can’t believe they don’t offer a discount.

Spilt orange squash all over the rear seat today :mad:
I’m sure I’ll get the marks out but a visit to Vision is on the cards. Spoke to them at CJ and together with Mrs VDubnewby666 put together a design and chose materials etc.
Have had a nice email from them so will visit soon.

I have seats modified by Vision Leisure Upholstery. Recaro and heating upgrade.
The stitching on mine isn't very neat in places - time alone will tell how they hold up.

Recaro upgrade and heated captains seats with matching RIB by Vision. Excellent quality and the sky is pretty much the limit on design options.

Peter Degg is always a great bloke to deal with, he has expanded his business over the past few years and can provide almost anything that you challenge him with. He always seems very busy so maybe not expect instant work done.
I've had a number of small jobs done by him in the past and always been satisfied with his work and price.

Rod

Back