Removing Chrome Grill Bits

N58amx

Carpeter
T6 Guru
as above .
Can anyone please tell me how to remove these so i can wrap them?
I did try removing the grill (the one with the vw badge) but had no luck!!

Thanks n

as above .
Can anyone please tell me how to remove these so i can wrap them?
I did try removing the grill (the one with the vw badge) but had no luck!!

Thanks n

They are not an easy job, and you will have to remove the whole bumper to push in the clips that hold the chrome strips from behind.
Be careful, the clips break easily, but worst, the chrome strip bends out of shape really easily.

Im
Not going to attempt it then ;)
Thanks in advance mate,
Saved me breaking more stuff

They are not an easy job, and you will have to remove the whole bumper to push in the clips that hold the chrome strips from behind.
Be careful, the clips break easily, but worst, the chrome strip bends out of shape really easily.
Im
Not going to attempt it then ;)
Thanks in advance mate,
Saved me breaking more stuff

I removed the top clips for the grill under the bonnet, then prised it out to get my hand behind, then eased the clips out with a screwdriver, quite easy really no need to remove bumper

Where did you get the indium grey paint from? Looks quite good that!

Is the lower grill trim an easier, I plan to replace the current black trim with OEM chrome trim, it looks like just clips holding it in.

Is the lower grill trim an easier, I plan to replace the current black trim with OEM chrome trim, it looks like just clips holding it in.
Lower trim pulls out very easily. Removed mine with a trim tool and sprayed them up to add a splash of colour.

Back