Remapper - Wales

Daffy21

Hi you lovely people. Does anyone have any recommendations for a Pendle/Revo remap place near to Cardiff? Wanting to improve the 102 T6 2019 campervan
Thanks in advance,
Paula

I would recommend Gotboost in Pyle, they are a Revo dealer.

I don't think pendle or revo do the 102 euro 6 engine. Think there's a weakness with the gear box. I would double check on the forums though as it could be a costly mistake.

I don't think pendle or revo do the 102 euro 6 engine. Think there's a weakness with the gear box. I would double check on the forums though as it could be a costly mistake.
your right apologies I didn't see the OP listed as 102! Dont think REVO would be any help

Thanks I think I need to do some more investigating as don't want to mess up my lovely van !

Yep. If I'm going to remap I will definitely go with a reputable pendle company. Thanks much appreciated

Thanks I think I need to do some more investigating as don't want to mess up my lovely van !
I was in the same position, but I understand @Dav-Tec has customers with the same spec engine and has remapped successfully without issue. Bear in mind like most places on the internet, one or two bad stories are multiplied exponentially ….

Back