Reimo Roof Add-on Gutter Channels To Prevent Wet Seats!

I anticipation I'd bought a set of these for my camper, but found that Hillside had already fitted a set as standard!
Reimo/SCA Elevating Roof Gutter Channels, Rain Channels, Window Gutter Channel | eBay
So I have a new, unused set up for grabs, PM me your postal address if you want them. Free to a good home.

View attachment 19280

Cheers
Phil

Hi Phil,

I just tried to send you a PM, it opened a new conversation so not sure if I did this correctly. Hopefully you'll receive my message and if possible I'd be very grateful for this.

Thanks in advance, Phil C.

No probs Phil, will post them tomorrow.
Yep PM's are a bit different on here, but that worked, I got your address ok

Hi Dave, yes its here and I'm chuffed to bits with it BUT its absolutely filthy after the drive home from Derby in pissistant rain,
so no pics till its washed! actually the detailing people here have put the fear of god into me and I daren't wash it for fear of damaging the
paintwork, not till I've spoken to a mate who knows about snowfoams & stuff which is all new to me

Lots to learn, loads of documentation to read, warranties to fill out, new toys to play with... we've some sunshine today so the roof is up drying out.
Just need some time off now, got the Thule 2-bike rack and my essential copper kettle so good to go !

Cheers
Phil

@Phil_G - enjoy - it will be worth the wait. Assuming it's a Birchover, if you have any questions about day to day ownership and camping in it give me a shout. Looking forward to seeing the pictures!!

Phil G,

Many thanks - these have arrived, after being on a bit of a journey...

My house number is 62 - not a problem at all but you posted to no. 2 - of all the possible coincidences they also happen to be Chapmans, but the incredibly spooky coincidence is they have a Phil Chapman in their family as well!! Cue total confusion as to what they had ordered!! All sorted now, a bit of detective work and the parcel has found the right home!

Thanks again, the real Phil, from no 62

Ah sorry, I must have missed a digit "copy & pasting". Bet they were well confused. Alls well that ends well

Ah sorry, I must have missed a digit "copy & pasting". Bet they were well confused. Alls well that ends well

@Phil_G On this post:
Would still recommend theses for the front doors of your VW a year down the line? FYI my VW LWB - NO POPTOP ... in case it makes a difference!?!
I also need to find a solution for the Whizzbang door - which I guess is Reimo Multi Rail e.g. Reimo MultiRail VW UK Van Left Passenger Side LWB - any others you would consider?

Btw thanks again for the tip on the TV aerial - August DTA245 just had 7 days away and TV every night (Lincoln, Snowdonia and Anglesey) - every night x 5 of them !!!!

Thanks again, Paul

Last edited:
TV aerial - August DTA245 j
I have the DT240 and not had much success with that. With a pop top there isn't much as a metal base for it apart from the bonnet, so maybe the boosted version would be better. Can you tell me how long is the cable to the power supply end or the USB end (whichever is the longest.)

I have the DT240 and not had much success with that. With a pop top there isn't much as a metal base for it apart from the bonnet, so maybe the boosted version would be better. Can you tell me how long is the cable to the power supply end or the USB end (whichever is the longest.)
Hi mate approx 1m. The key is- is it an amplified aerial maked a huge difference. Dta245 amplified aerial plugs in to usb point check ebay or amazon. Good luck Paul

@Phil_G On this post:
Would still recommend theses for the front doors of your VW a year down the line? FYI my VW LWB - NO POPTOP ... in case it makes a difference!?!
@Wills
I fitted these a year or so back after seeing @Phil_G's post and I can confirm they very definitely are worth having, completely stops the problem of water dripping onto you and into the cabin

I've got the Reimo gutter seals and as already mentioned very happy with them. I saw a difference the minute it rained

Cheers @andys, what’s it like when turning left handers, when there’s water on the roof?
Hmm, not something I ever had a problem with so can't really help there. I guess the shape of my poptop doesn't allow water to settle.

@Wills
I fitted these a year or so back after seeing @Phil_G's post and I can confirm they very definitely are worth having, completely stops the problem of water dripping onto you and into the cabin
@Wills @Phil_G gents are tge GUTTER SEALS tge same as Awning Rails That have an inbuilt Gutter? If they are NOT please could you give me more details .thanks

Back