Reimo 3000, Kitchen And Oven

NemesiS153

Hi guys, first time post, massively into research mode....

looking to get van over the next few months and begin the conversion, part myself, part fitters (yet to fully decide fitter)

after visiting NEC last weekend the shopping list is growing. First thing we want is is Reimo 3000. 2 young children so the sliding seems like a great option.

I’m a bit confused with the kitchen units. We want an oven but all the kitchen kits (evo design or clearcut) don’t seem to have oven options when speced with Reimo 3000 (1200seems like the best fit) . Am I missing something? Units too thin?

loads more questions to follow

The Reimo 3000 does need more space and needs to run the full length of the van to allow removal and fitting. However, measure your van width inside, the 1200 will leave 300mm ish free space bit more actually depending on whee you measure), the oven is 415mm so not much room. You can get these to fit but needs work to allow correct depth. We design our furiture to suit the customers requirements and always advise on any 'potential' issues befor hand. We have probably fitted 3 ovens in our time, not the most popular option.

Good luck,
Rgds
Ian:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
I had a Reimo 3000 130cm in my LWB T5 (great seat and the bed is more comfy that the RIB) and we had narrow units fitted. We did also have a grill/oven fitted which was okay for toast but not much else. Trying to use it as an oven for a family of 5 was pointless. Everything was done on the cadac instead.

exactly what im thinking, and for toast, just take a small toaster for when im plugged in!

How do you find the 1300 (i'm looking at the 1200 bed)

Not as sculpted for sitting as the RIB, but comfortable and does not need a topper for sleeping. The ability to slide it full length was useful, but the tracks filling with crap got right on my tits!

Purely my personal opinion but an oven is a waste of space & money in a camper. Not big enough to do anything meaningful, not as versatile as a BBQ (we make fresh pizza on the barbie) and restrict other more important aspects of the conversion.
Totally agree!!

I am with the guys here that think the oven is space wasted and it wasn’t even on my list.
Have however recently had a 1205mm size 10 Reimo seat fitted to my LWB and really like the system.
It’s not cheap though.
To get the most locking positions you will want the power rails which are bolted/bonded to the floor pan.
And it has to be fitted by an authorised installer, they are not all over the place and costs vary quite a bit.
Many will only bond rails into new or nearly new vans which I think is a bit daft as an aircraft engineer.
My furniture is not fitted yet but as above you will be restricted on furniture width if you get the 1205, even more so if you have a twin slider like mine. I have gone with a 20l top loading fridge from Vitrifrigo and a Dometic 9722 hob/sink which is a little narrower than the 9222.
There is a narrower seat with only two travelling seats which makes the furniture easier but of course the bed is smaller.
Eat or sleep? Which is more important. Oh and seating for 4 or 5?
All depends what your going to use it for I guess.
One of my high priorities is room in the back for windsurf kit and the rail width and sliding seat enables me to fit loads in the back.
If you want any measurements let me know. There are a few photos in my build post.

Back