Sold REDUCED £750 - 19" Wolfrace Alloys + near new Tyres T32-Rated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strange Al

VIP Member
T6 Pro
PRICE REDUCED TO £750

Hi there everyone.

Selling a set of 19" Wolfrace Alloys that unfortunately were just that little bit too big to work with my SoLow Suspension. Fitted to my van for maybe 5 months before I downsized to 18"s in exactly the same style, they have done maybe about 5k miles and as can be seen from the photo, the tyres have years of life left in them. There is a single kerb mark on one of the alloys, again see photo.

Fully load rated for a T32.

Collection from the Marlow/Maidenhead/High Wycombe area only.

Any questions just ask.

IMG_5927.jpeg

tempImageM0KJ3C.png
tempImageUY4qDB.png

Last edited:
Sorry, additional question! Can you give accurate depths of thread for the tyres. I have the exact same tyres now and look to be getting only just over 10k out of them so I guess they are around 50% worn? (My van does seem to munch through tyres though!)

Sorry, additional question! Can you give accurate depths of thread for the tyres. I have the exact same tyres now and look to be getting only just over 10k out of them so I guess they are around 50% worn? (My van does seem to munch through tyres though!)
Can do but will have to be tomorrow evening as I'm away with work right now.

Checked last night and the tread is 5-6mm deep. Hope that helps

Hi , I am interested in your wheels , I am working in Gerrards cross from Wednesday onwards , or can come sooner if that suits you , thank you ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back