Recent order

Snoopster

Hi Guys, Placed an order around two weeks ago, after numerous efforts I am still waiting for written confirmation of my order.
The deposit was paid and the dealer sent me a message informing me he had placed the order, but I would have thought that I would have received a detailed confirmation listing the options, order number etc.

Could someone please inform me, what and if anything I should expect?

Many thanks

Hi Guys, Placed an order around two weeks ago, after numerous efforts I am still waiting for written confirmation of my order.
The deposit was paid and the dealer sent me a message informing me he had placed the order, but I would have thought that I would have received a detailed confirmation listing the options, order number etc.

Could someone please inform me, what and if anything I should expect?

Many thanks
When I ordered my van at the end of Jan I had about 4 documents to sign and send back... have you ordered extras? Do you have these listed with the final price / vat ect?

Hi, I placed my order on the 5th only thing I have received is a ‘Order Detail’ haven’t put a deposit down or any other document. However I do get on well with the dealership. I would just speak to them and see if there’s any update or paperwork you will need to sign.

Thanks for your reply’s. I placed my order and paid a deposit then things went very quite!! I went into the dealership on Friday to get some answers, I was assured I would have all necessary paperwork by end of day. Unfortunately, I’m still waiting!!!
I’ll be contacting management on Monday, if they don’t want my order I’ll take it elsewhere.

I’ve got a mate, in car sales. He’s been stuck at home, since April. He returned to work last week to over 400 emails and messages from expectant customers . Your salesman might be in the similar position. Hope everything works out

Back