Rear Parking Sensors Stopped Working

BOOM
Absolute beauty.

Took the driver seat out and discovered the converter hadn't reconnected a loom under the seat. (Fyi this wasn't the issue but it saves another discovered problem to come!)

Then after having a look at the sensors, rather than remove and switch around just check any other connectors I've seen on similar threads (starting with easist to get at) quick blow into both sides and reset the errors I now have sensors and camera.

I've said it before but for help, support of the forum and people like @Dellmassive, £12 fee has to be the best money I've spent in a long time!
PXL_20210403_155852099.jpg

Having the same problem as others on here. Will check under the passenger seat for that loom tomorrow, but on quick inspection of the rear sensors, a set of clips holding the rear loom behind the bumper is just loose. I suspect/hope for just a bad connection back there, but I can't access all of the sensors easily. How easy/hard is it to remove the rear bumper?

Having the same problem as others on here. Will check under the passenger seat for that loom tomorrow, but on quick inspection of the rear sensors, a set of clips holding the rear loom behind the bumper is just loose. I suspect/hope for just a bad connection back there, but I can't access all of the sensors easily. How easy/hard is it to remove the rear bumper?
I didn't have to remove the bumper, access from below was ok.
Think the culprit for me was the connection found behind the nearside rear panel.

Back