Rear parking sensor fallen out!

Nomad

VIP Member
T6 Pro
One of my rear parking sensors has fallen out inside the bumper cover.

It seems to be sitting on top of the steel bumper but impossible to reach. it's still working but annoyingly bleeps away as soon as I select reverse as it's obviously detecting the surrounding bumper/bodywork!

Anyone else had this and can tell my if they managed to fix it without removing the bumper cover?

I've downloaded the instructions for bumper removal but i'd rather avoid it if possible

One of my rear parking sensors has fallen out inside the bumper cover.

It seems to be sitting on top of the steel bumper but impossible to reach. it's still working but annoyingly bleeps away as soon as I select reverse as it's obviously detecting the surrounding bumper/bodywork!

Anyone else had this and can tell my if they managed to fix it without removing the bumper cover?

I've downloaded the instructions for bumper removal but i'd rather avoid it if possible
With great difficulty and poor results.
The plastic brackets are poor quality and the bendable tabs easily broken. If it were made by Cadburys it would be better!
It is possible to flex the bumper and squeeze your fingers in but not possible to see what you are doing.
I suggest getting it into position and jamming some bubblewrap behind it to hold it in place, if and when the bumper comes off you can make a ‘permanent‘ repair.
Note that each of the 4 brackets have a different part number, there is other content on the forum but the part numbers are on the bracket.
On the subject of chocolate the tabs on the bumper near the wheel arches are equally poor, be careful.

Back