Rear Draw Unit

T6180

T6 Legend
I'm looking for a draw unit like below, this is an infinity customs unit but they want £1450.

Does anyone know of any other companies or individuals who could make me something similar?

Screenshot_20190705-223733_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20190705-223730_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20190705-223725_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
Isn't @andythom188 running a sliding system in the back of is van ( after the slidepod). It might be just a sliding tray, but its a thought

If one of our designs works then of course we would help but we try to take customers travel time etc into consideration when considering custom work. potentially there could be a suitable converter locally etc that we can reccomend.

Yeah I asked a member of your team. However they advised that you dont do anything like this in your range :unsure:

Did they take the time to listen to your requirements and what you are trying to achieve?

Did they take the time to listen to your requirements and what you are trying to achieve?

If they did without falling asleep, then can you ask them for any pointers. Mark has sussed the eyes drawn on the closed lids, so looking for new inspiration..

I showed them a picture, but the response was you don't do anything like that. I asked do you do custom work and the response was you use CNC and may not have a template

Back