FREE Rear Bumper Support Panel For Panel Van (7e0807305 c)

Pete C

VIP Member
T6 Legend
This came off our van when we had a tow bar fitted. It's a big piece of plastic that runs the full width of the van, behind and supporting the rear bumper.

The only reason I can think that anyone would want one of these is if they had suffered rear end damage, and the bumper and this panel had been damaged.

Please note that this is for a panel van. I suspect that people carrying derivatives of the T6 have a solid metal bracket behind the bumper instead for obvious reasons.

There are a few of these on Ebay for £25 ish, but I can't be bothered with the hassle of selling it there.

Free to a good home, but you will need to collect it from the West Midlands - near M54 Jn3.

Pete

IMG_7538.jpgIMG_7539.jpg

Pete

Hi Pete,
Just noticed your post. I suspect you've long ago got rid of this part but I had a question for you.
I've had a towbar fitted to my T6 Tailgate recently. The guys who did it must have taken this out but now the bumper is very fragile. When you had yours done was there another part put in to firm things up? I was thinking I could try to modify one of these?
Thanks
Matt

Depends what the installers did Matt.
It sounds like you are missing the foam padding parts referenced here:

Pete

This part is still sat in my shed by the way if anyone wants it.

Pete

Once it’s all taken off and Towbar fitted on you can just cut some out so as to be able to refit, I just used a mini grinder

Back