Rear bumper parts?

Race0360

VIP Member
I have 2017 T6 transporter Tailgate model. I am removing the towbar and want to put back to standard.
At present someone has fitted a nasty cheap fiberglass bumper. I have got a genuine second hand tailgate rear bumper to fit.
What other parts do I need please. Do I just need a crash bar, Plastic Rear Crash Bar Bumper Support and of course bolts and
are they different Barn door and tailgate versions.

I have 2017 T6 transporter Tailgate model. I am removing the towbar and want to put back to standard.
At present someone has fitted a nasty cheap fiberglass bumper. I have got a genuine second hand tailgate rear bumper to fit.
What other parts do I need please. Do I just need a crash bar, Plastic Rear Crash Bar Bumper Support and of course bolts and
Just be aware that the OEM bumper is also a flimsy piece of junk, may as well be made of chocolate.

Hi. Did you manage to make this change? Which parts did you end up using? Looking at maybe doing the same

Back