Range Rover Conversion Kit.

Cirrus

Hi all, considering buying so RR Sport alloys and just wondered if it is just a case of buying a fitting kit in order for them to go on my T6?

Yes, spigot rings and studs/nuts or some places do bolts rather than the studs/nuts.

Yes as above as bolts will be too long off standard wheels so you will need shorter ones

I have spotted some Hawke Vega wheels for sale. They are 20 x 9, 5-120 ET42. Looking on the Hawke website they appear to be designed for the new range rover. Does anyone know whether they will fit my new T30. Everything looks OK but I am unsure of the centre bore fitment. In fact I am unsure about this in general as I have seen other wheels designed for both range rovers and Bentley's quoted OK for VW transporters. Do they have the same centre bore? Thanks

Different centre bore and bolts, however, you can get a conversion kit with plastic spigot rings and stud/nuts. Had Range Rover sport alloys on the T5 with the fitting kit. Merseyspeed used to sell them.

Just to add, had slight rubbing on full lock with 275 wide tyres. Passed MOT, but the garage spotted it and warned me about it.

Hi guys,
I’ve just bought a set of 19” Range Rover wheels.
I’d like to know if I need bolts and spigot rings or Bolts and spacers to fit them.
They are 9j with a 53mm offset.
Thanks
Gaz.

Need to know what the PCD is as to whether they will straight on the hub. The Transporter is 5x120, depending the model of Range Rover that the wheels come off some have the same PCD, some don’t.
Put your wheel sizes into “willtheyfit.com” including the width and offset, and that will tell you how the will sit compared to whatever you have on at the moment.

Need to know what the PCD is as to whether they will straight on the hub. The Transporter is 5x120, depending the model of Range Rover that the wheels come off some have the same PCD, some don’t.
Put your wheel sizes into “willtheyfit.com” including the width and offset, and that will tell you how the will sit compared to whatever you have on at the moment.
Thanks for the response, the Pcd is 120.
Tried will they fit this morning.
By the looks of it should be ok. I assume the is for the front,

39436599-9587-4514-840E-681D0E8AC3C6.png

Back