Price point please for T6 Swivel seats rear 2nd row

C4S

T6 Pro
I will be posting these for sale on the forum, but would really appreciate some advice on how much these are worth ?

they are out of a 2019 Caravelle Executive and are Alcantara inside panel dark grey almost black with black bolsters in leather. Been in the spare bedroom for a long while now and I need to offload as I have no space and don’t ever use them ?

they are as new, previous owner said they’d been sat in 3 times ?
Your help is much appreciated as I do not have a clue on the Value.
Thank you

I will be posting these for sale on the forum, but would really appreciate some advice on how much these are worth ?

they are out of a 2019 Caravelle Executive and are Alcantara inside panel dark grey almost black with black bolsters in leather. Been in the spare bedroom for a long while now and I need to offload as I have no space and don’t ever use them ?

they are as new, previous owner said they’d been sat in 3 times ?
Your help is much appreciated as I do not have a clue on the Value.
Thank you
You’ll need to pay for a VIP membership to sell on the Forum.
Photos will help with a valuation. Look on Ebay and filter with ‘Sold’, that will show the actual sale prices.
Easier just to post a For Sale ad’ with photos and take it from there.

I'd say a realistic price would be £500 each. A little more if they have the built in booster seat.

Places like Cotswold T5 Part often have them advertised around the £800 each mark, but if they sell for that is anyones guess.

Back