Power-Latching Sliding-door kit from Kufatec

Barley53

T6 Pro
Hi, has anyone installed this on their t6? Any issues? Worth the time and cost? Thanks

It’s a fairly easy mod to do. Not sure if @Pauly is still supplying the bits but there is more info here

Thats quite expensive if its just for a single slider, I paid not too much more than that for a single slider and a tailgate soft close using VW parts.

Parts supplied by @Pauly

I got someone else to fit the kit for about another £200

Good morning
I’m after some help/advice. I’ve fitted a power latch kit suppled by Kufatec and it’s never worked. After the van being at Bognor motors and on their advice . I’d like to replace all the supplied wiring and connections . I’d also like to check that I’ve connected to the right places on the existing wiring. ie where to connect on the rear door and what pin on the bcm to connect to. As advice on different posts seems to contradict the supplied instructions. I’ve never been happy with the quality of the wiring supplied and I’d like to replace it. Where can I buy the correct 8 pin connector and pins/terminal for the control module? and has anyone got a wiring diagram or instructions on fitting the power latch ? thanks in advance. Steve

image.jpg

@Stannards , would you be able to share the part numbers of the parts that you received from Kufatec? (apart from the wiring)
I think besides a control module, there is a a bracket and something else supplied...?

As far as the connector, pins/terminal go - I intend to order mine so I can order 2 of each (in case you're able to wait for the shipping to arrive).

sorry Eugene it all came as a kit so I don't have individual part numbers. If you go on this site onlineparts24 you can see all the parts you need.

Last edited:
Success. Iv finally got my power latch to work. After following @Pauly advice/ instructions. I wired the way he suggested and it all works fine. I don't understand why Kufatec would make it so complicated. Thanks @Pauly for you help. I just need to find where I can buy a 8 pin connector and a set of pins for the control module as the one supplied is a bit crap and I like to replace it . Thanks again

Got myself some connectors and a control module today. Still looking for part numbers of the control module bracket as well as the covering lock carrier. Other chaps on this forum either don't seem to know or don't desire to share this info :)
Will post more info in the general soft close thread where I will share part numbers and cable pinouts if I manage to install everything successfully.

IMG_20210125_170746.jpg

Back