Porsche brake calipers

Jayc

T6 Pro
Hi, I have a T32 and im wanting to install Porsche brake calipers to the front..does anyone know of a company that make adaptors for a T32 to suit Porsche brembo calipers?

I’ve just got this kit, callipers currently been powder coated and waiting on disks and pads to arrive, should be installed in a few weeks one had the disks re drilled

Went to install this kit earlier this week and the bolts issued to fit the Caliper to the carrier are wrong, sent m12 70mm and need to be m14 fine pitch 110mm so way off, also looks like will still need to space the Caliper further so brackets are not ideal, so far they have just not responded to messages so I would not recommend anyone buy there adapters

Not sure if they will do just the brackets.. or if it’s any help but try these guys. I’ve been looking at this upgrade.

I’m looking for a rear 4 pit kit which uses a brembo based Caliper, seen a few t5’s with them but not found and brackets for sale

AA6202A6-8B3B-459C-814F-8B271F4F14FF.jpeg

I’m looking for a rear 4 pit kit which uses a brembo based Caliper, seen a few t5’s with them but not found and brackets for sale

View attachment 84183
I spoke to new wave and they wont supply the adators on there own..Good point they made though is you can not fit the spare wheel over the calipers!! Never even thought about that.

Tire slime and an air pump will get over that, or if only fitting front callipers , then if only got a front puncher fit the spare on the rear and put an alloy back up front

Tire slime and an air pump will get over that, or if only fitting front callipers , then if only got a front puncher fit the spare on the rear and put an alloy back up front
Great idea..although my rear wheel would not fit

Went to install this kit earlier this week and the bolts issued to fit the Caliper to the carrier are wrong, sent m12 70mm and need to be m14 fine pitch 110mm so way off, also looks like will still need to space the Caliper further so brackets are not ideal, so far they have just not responded to messages so I would not recommend anyone buy there adapters

I wish I had seen this earlier!

I bought a pair of disks from them, paid extra to have them modded to fit my T5.1 and they sent me one single disk and that one isn't even modded to fit! What a nightmare, I wanted to fit them this weekend as well, thats now out the window.

Back