Are all T6 rear brake calipers the same?

Savgav1

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Are all t6 rear brake calipers the same part as wanna buy second hand and will have over hauled and powder coated...also has anyone fitted the front porsche brake kits. How do they rate them and any pics??

Yes, the rears are all the same, actually I am doing the same job.

Yes, the rears are all the same, actually I am doing the same job.
Are u fitting porsche front brakes aswell. If so where are u getting them from. Seen kits on ebay but bit duvious about fleebay

Are all t6 rear brake calipers the same part as wanna buy second hand and will have over hauled and powder coated...also has anyone fitted the front porsche brake kits. How do they rate them and any pics??
SF Tuning sell a kit using refurbished calipers and you can have Brembo or Porsche logo. I have ordered my set directly from the web site as cheaper than eBay and they also have a 5% discount code for this month. Can’t wait for them to arrive so I can get them fitted.

Nice can u put a pic up after. Do you run 20s. Be good to see how they feel the wheels

I MOT’d the van and SWMBOs car (Octavia) both 18 plates and similar mileage on consecutive days. I was surprised by the van on the brake tester - the force measured went much higher than the octy for both front and rears.

I MOT’d the van and SWMBOs car (Octavia) both 18 plates and similar mileage on consecutive days. I was surprised by the van on the brake tester - the force measured went much higher than the octy for both front and rears.
When I had my last T6 MOTed, the guy who tested it was very surprised at how good the results for the brakes were. Not even the bigger ones either.

SF Tuning sell a kit using refurbished calipers and you can have Brembo or Porsche logo. I have ordered my set directly from the web site as cheaper than eBay and they also have a 5% discount code for this month. Can’t wait for them to arrive so I can get them fitted.
Ooh what is the discount code as I don't seem to be able to find one

I've bitten the bullet and ordered a set in yellow with the porcshe logo , I'm excited
Did you order the Brembo pads at the same time? if not you can get them from Euro Car Parts at the moment for £119.99 with the current discount on offer, the part number for the correct ones on the website is 10133056A

Yes of course it probably will be a couple of weeks but il stick the pics on when fitted

Back