Votes: 40 1.3%
  • METALLIC: Ravenna Blue

Votes: 44 1.5%
  • SOLID: Peppermint Green

Votes: 10 0.3%
  • METALLIC: Fortana Red

Votes: 27 0.9%

• Total voters
Apart from FPS vans I think I’ve only seen one green one like that, strangely, it was just this week on the A19 past Middlesbrough

Late last week I received a call from one of the directors of Skyline Campers in Sydney asking if we would like to take delivery of our TDI400 two tone bamboo green and white van in two weeks. Would we what! Even if it means a rushed trip to Sydney and a 900km drive home, why wait? The two T6’s ahead of our conversion have still not been released with Australian compliance plates. Sorry for the owners who have been delayed but I can’t stop smiling.
that is who did our van. Just picked it up last week. Involved a bus trip from Canberra to Sydney then the train to Gosford.

Late last week I received a call from one of the directors of Skyline Campers in Sydney asking if we would like to take delivery of our TDI400 two tone bamboo green and white van in two weeks. Would we what! Even if it means a rushed trip to Sydney and a 900km drive home, why wait? The two T6’s ahead of our conversion have still not been released with Australian compliance plates. Sorry for the owners who have been delayed but I can’t stop smiling.

Any photos?

Hi @GarryM We are currently in Sydney for a few days in the van of course. I won’t be able to post pics but if you look at the Skyline Australia website you’ll see it. The green does look like blue I must admit.

We love the van, great to drive comfortable to live in. See if Skyline will do a deal on sound deadening. I know they are talking about it as an option. The van is a bit noisy but we are working on that.

Where did you get the front splitter & what wheels are you running on you Van
Looks good Pal.

Where did you get the front splitter & what wheels are you running on you Van
Looks good Pal.

Thanks T6jim

The wheels are standard 17 inch Davenport, which I think are used for other T6 variants, including the T32, as they are load rated.

The splitter was already on the van when I got it, so I have no idea of the brand. It might even have been supplied and fitted by VW, the chap who owned it before me had quite a bit done to it. Custom colour leather seats and pretty much fully carpet lined. It does look good though, even if I do say so myself :think smile bounce:

Back