Votes: 40 1.3%
  • METALLIC: Ravenna Blue

Votes: 44 1.5%
  • SOLID: Peppermint Green

Votes: 10 0.3%
  • METALLIC: Fortana Red

Votes: 27 0.9%

• Total voters
We went to Sydney during the week to look at our bamboo green and white 4motion van. To our eyes it really looks the bees knees. The cabinetry will be brushed aluminium with a light wood look vinyl on the floor. The rear seat/bed is grey. Now the two month wait begins. Yes, it looks blue or green or green or blue. Bit of a head turner we think.
They are stunning imo:mexican wave:

Il be picking up my kurkuma yellow T6 up in a couple of weeks , and as far as I know the colour is new which will be why it’s not listed on here yet
Suggested listing our great color previously but no cigar so far. :)

Mojave for me, mixed with a couple of black bolt ons.

Don't see many of them around down my way so it tends to get a few looks.

Great stuff are you pleased with it ? And do you have the hi low roof ?
Absolutely love it, and the roof is ace it was definitely one of the selling points.
We have a few more on the wish list which Jason is going to do for us, 40/50mm lower suspension, change the alloys, multi rail to fit and possible change to the new Titan beds he now uses.

Absolutely love it, and the roof is ace it was definitely one of the selling points.
We have a few more on the wish list which Jason is going to do for us, 40/50mm lower suspension, change the alloys, multi rail to fit and possible change to the new Titan beds he now uses.
Great stuff keep me posted with the updates on your van , it will be cool to see I’m getting rather excited , I can’t wait to get out in it !

Late last week I received a call from one of the directors of Skyline Campers in Sydney asking if we would like to take delivery of our TDI400 two tone bamboo green and white van in two weeks. Would we what! Even if it means a rushed trip to Sydney and a 900km drive home, why wait? The two T6’s ahead of our conversion have still not been released with Australian compliance plates. Sorry for the owners who have been delayed but I can’t stop smiling.

Back