Votes: 40 1.3%
  • METALLIC: Ravenna Blue

Votes: 44 1.5%
  • SOLID: Peppermint Green

Votes: 10 0.3%
  • METALLIC: Fortana Red

Votes: 27 0.9%

• Total voters
I'd say "Gen Six" Silver & Blue is the best, but there isn't an option to pick that, I think in this pc day & age, that is just darn colourist :)

Imgur
In a perfect world that should be two pictures of a brown T6 complete with it's first modification a thin red line!

Usual crap day then...

Last edited:
20190214_125240.jpg 20190214_125438.jpg 20190115_100115.jpg
Three piccies it is then and was trying to show the Agnes Brown paint "popping" in the sunshine compared to just dark and shiny all other times, wheels and sawn off springs booked in for March 21st until then it's like driving around in a brown mettallic bouncy castle.
Edit and have peeled the free Redline advert off the bonnet too so it's all going on.

There is a “team 2-tone”, you may wish to stop by there and upload lots of pictures once you’ve picked it up.
Very nice colours.:thumbsup:
I definitely will do that as soon as I’ve picked it up and thank you
Is it on the furom the team 2-tone

Il be picking up my kurkuma yellow T6 up in a couple of weeks , and as far as I know the colour is new which will be why it’s not listed on here yet

A members Poll to find out which colour T6 you have bought:
Just took the plunge after months of deliberation over colour changing my mind on a daily basis and bought a pre reg white 150 highline van on the basis that i will not fall out with such a neutral colour and quick wash and it looks new again without leathering it of and waxing every time as with all those metallic colours..
Other good reason is if you get a scratch it's easily touched in without the drama of having full panels painted as I know personally owning a silver T5.1 for 5 years and had nightmares matching reflex silver and I,m a car painter for a living..
So looking forward to doing the diy conversion into a camper once again..this is my fifth in the fourteen years of being such a fan of these fantastic vans..
It does not take much to transform a basic white work van into something special with a few gloss black accents a set of nice 20" TTRS alloys and some decals..
Team white all the way..

We went to Sydney during the week to look at our bamboo green and white 4motion van. To our eyes it really looks the bees knees. The cabinetry will be brushed aluminium with a light wood look vinyl on the floor. The rear seat/bed is grey. Now the two month wait begins. Yes, it looks blue or green or green or blue. Bit of a head turner we think.

Back