Plastic-Step clips

snoop6060

T6 Pro
Evening,

Anyone know where I can get a few of little clip things for the various steps in my van? Gotta feeling there may be 2 types. It's a panel van but with a kombi step in the back. Pretty sure the clips are the same though.

And any tips how you line em up and get your steps back on without mashing them! Nightmare. Not quite on the same scale as removing quadlock pin things, but a close run second as annoying and fiddly!

Cheers
Si

I supplied a few of these for someone a couple weeks back
You are right there are two different types, the rear step uses three of the clips and they are a rip off at around £3-4 each (yes really) and the front ones are cheaper at around 80p each and I think there are 5 per front step hopefully someone else can confirm the quantities ?
Let me know if you get stuck and I can get some for you or dig out the part numbers

Yep from memory thats right, the 3 expensive black ones for rear step vertically hold the step to the floor and 5 of the cheaper white ones are used horizontally to locate it around the top edge. The front step needs 5 white ones, 2 vertically and the rest around the edge...

To line up put the horizontal clips in the body of the van and the vertical in the step. Drop the step in and the vertical clips hit first allowing adjustment but actually line up pretty easily followed by the location lugs for the horizontal clips. Gently push the step down until all clips are located and then fully push home...

If it's that easy you think they would be able to fit them properly at the factory and not mash them sideway !!

I supplied a few of these for someone a couple weeks back
You are right there are two different types, the rear step uses three of the clips and they are a rip off at around £3-4 each (yes really) and the front ones are cheaper at around 80p each and I think there are 5 per front step hopefully someone else can confirm the quantities ?
Let me know if you get stuck and I can get some for you or dig out the part numbers
Hi @Pauly, please can you tell me the part number and where I can get the black vertical clips for the t6.1 kombi sliding door step. There are 3. Thanks

Hi @Pauly can you help, looking for the same clips as Randolph mentioned above for holding down the side steps on a Kombi van. Are you able to help with the part number? thank you!

brilliant thank you @Pauly

Could you also share the part number for #2 in the diagram? (Side step with the cut out for step light)

Back