Plastic panel for rear of passenger Seat

Mistral1

Does anyone know if the plastic trim that fits on the rear of a single front seat is available fro VW and if so what the part number is? Just to clarify this is not the piece that fits on the seat base but the (almost) flat piece of plastic that fits on the lower back of the seat itself Better still does anyone have one for sale?

Does anyone know if the plastic trim that fits on the rear of a single front seat is available fro VW and if so what the part number is? Just to clarify this is not the piece that fits on the seat base but the (almost) flat piece of plastic that fits on the lower back of the seat itself Better still does anyone have one for sale?
Part number 34, same for either seat
Capture1.PNG
Capture.PNG

Was there one on originally? If not the mounting points for that bit of plastic won’t be there.

I bought the seat second hand so I assume maybe it came from one with a bulkhead.
Looks like I will need to order the side trims too or work out a way of modifying the current ones if they are too expensive
thanks for your help

Good point @Skyliner33 @Mistral1 have you removed a bulkhead? If so you'd have to change the side pieces as well

I bought the seat second hand so I assume maybe it came from one with a bulkhead.
Looks like I will need to order the side trims too or work out a way of modifying the current ones if they are too expensive
thanks for your help

As far as I remember its not just the plastic side pieces. Im sure there is part of the metal fram of the seam different/missing as well.

I am in need of a replacement plastic panel for the back of my seat. Anybody have the definitive Part number?

20210322_114401.jpg

That's an aftermarket one fitted in your pic. Do you want an oem one like this or similar to what you have? IMG-20210321-WA0020.jpeg

thanks for your help
@Mistral1 - Did you manage to to get this issue sorted?

To be honest, I only noticed it was missing a few days ago. As you say, it will be as simple as I thought. I may have to involve my local VW van centre, to get to the bottom of this.

Did you have one on originally? My T6 had one on the drivers seat but the passenger seat didn’t and all the mounting points were missing so it’s not a simple job in that case.
Did you manage to resolve this, or just left it alone?

Just took delivery of the 3 panels to sort this problem out. £112 for the 3 panels.

Back