I looked into doing this but they one do single slider.
I spoke to the manufacture Dub plastics
And they said they might look in to doing a twin sliders ,but was very expensive to make new tooling .

Yeah. Been quoted 1k inc vat to get it insulated, ply lined and carpeted. Will still need sound deadening on top of that. I am looking for a close to factory finish. Only concern is plastic overload and lost space due to bulky plastics

Look on dub plastics site ,I think there are more photos
Also when I spoke to them they mentioned they might have some slight seconds might be cheaper .

Decided to go with lining because the plastic will use up valuable inches in the rear.

..lost space due to bulky plastics..
The manufacturer of the original TrimTech / Transporters R Us kombi-van kits is looking to get back up and running in the new year selling the grey kits. They should come out a bit cheaper than the JK kits and look a little better on the eye.
He tells me that he’ll also offer a cheaper camper-van kit that will leave a bit more room for the offside furniture.

I’m not a carpet-lining fan either so am looking forward to this.

The manufacturer of the original TrimTech / Transporters R Us kombi-van kits is looking to get back up and running in the new year selling the grey kits. They should come out a bit cheaper than the JK kits and look a little better on the eye.
He tells me that he’ll also offer a cheaper camper-van kit that will leave a bit more room for the offside furniture.

I’m not a carpet-lining fan either so am looking forward to this.

The kit looks ace and is very reasonably price considering what’s involved in making it.

I have a twin slider Kombi so did he give you any timescale for the release of that kit?

Don’t know if I should hold on for it, or try and line my van with multivan trim panels.

The kit looks ace and is very reasonably price considering what’s involved in making it.

I have a twin slider Kombi so did he give you any timescale for the release of that kit?

Don’t know if I should hold on for it, or try and line my van with multivan trim panels.
Might be worth giving him a ring ,when I spoke to them last year he didn't do any kit for a twin slider and he said it would be expensive to have tooling made up for the other side .

..did he give you any timescale for the release of that kit?

He didn't, I'm afraid. As CarlG said, you're probably best giving him a call (click on the manufacturer link in my original message). Let us know what he says.

Any chance of a photo

I'll take some tonight, if it stops raining!

Won’t it rattle? At least with carpet it won’t vibrate when on the move.
Just a thought.

I've carpeted mine for a bit of a softer finish as well as insulation and sound deadening. It was a very good fit before though and I don't recall it vibrating, that said the van was very loud anyway so I probably wouldn't have heard it!

Any chance of a photo
Yeah, second that - it always seemed odd that they didn’t have that many photographs on show, which left me wondering if the fit wasn’t good.
And Just Kampers are always showing them as being on backorder, which I guess means they either sell like hot cakes or they struggle to get them from the supplier

Yeah, second that - it always seemed odd that they didn’t have that many photographs on show, which left me wondering if the fit wasn’t good.
And Just Kampers are always showing them as being on backorder, which I guess means they either sell like hot cakes or they struggle to get them from the supplier

I've spoke to then this week and the manufacture is looking to start producing them in May...having a few issues with revision of the originals

Back