Photography

1000011384-jpg.207855

1000011164.jpg

I hate the internet. It is almost making me buy a new drone. I haven't been able to use mine for years since the maker stopped updating the app (hasn't been supported for many IOS's now). It is just a useless piece of plastic!

Just currently dropping it into conversation until she rolls over or thinks I've had it for years!

I hate the internet. It is almost making me buy a new drone. I haven't been able to use mine for years since the maker stopped updating the app (hasn't been supported for many IOS's now). It is just a useless piece of plastic!

Just currently dropping it into conversation until she rolls over or thinks I've had it for years!
Get the new one and put it in the box for the old one. Then dig it out of the cupboard and proclaim your amazement that the app has been updated and it now works great.

@Nige_g. I'm not sure what your current drone is but using the @Bigsidavies approach, you might have to explain why it's shrunk in size a bit and also improved it's picture quality about 10 fold (but the latter could, of course, all be down to Big Si's magic software update).

Back