Photography

bought myself a new camera (this is technically a new camera, but I’ve owned two of the exact same ones before after buying one, getting bored, selling, missing it, buying again, getting bored again and selling again, before missing it again and buying another one:rolleyes:).

I’ve bought and sold so many x100s! I currently have the original one again, after buying one when they first came out, selling it for an xpro1, selling that, re buying an x100… many years later I’ve had all iterations of the x100 and most other Fuji bodies

Got hands on with the new x-h2s last weekend… had to hide the credit card.

I’ve bought and sold so many x100s! I currently have the original one again, after buying one when they first came out, selling it for an xpro1, selling that, re buying an x100… many years later I’ve had all iterations of the x100 and most other Fuji bodies

Got hands on with the new x-h2s last weekend… had to hide the credit card.

I love the X100 series - such a great all rounder. I’ve had a T, an F and the V that is definitely the best iteration although the original X100 images are something special.

I love the X100 series - such a great all rounder. I’ve had a T, an F and the V that is definitely the best iteration although the original X100 images are something special.
Yeah the V is definitely the best one, but the original just has something about it that cant be beaten by any of my other cameras.

Also bought myself a new camera (this is technically a new camera, but I’ve owned two of the exact same ones before after buying one, getting bored, selling, missing it, buying again, getting bored again and selling again, before missing it again and buying another one:rolleyes:).

I love my X100V. It is my most used camera. I was one of the runner ups in the Fuji X100 competition a year or so ago and they had the photo printed and framed and exhibited in the House of Fuji, Covent Garden this year.:)

50230186861_02251e981b_c.jpgPeek-a-boo by Nigel G, on Flickr

Playing with my "new" camera. A 1960s era Exa 1a. Stuck some Portra 400 in and had a doggy portrait session in the garden.
Finished the roll, handed to my wife who promptly developed it for me.

Just need to scan the negatives and get them on the computer and hope I exposed everything right and that the camera shutter actually works properly!

20220925_140831.jpg20220925_140809.jpg20220925_140759.jpg

Back