Photography

Looks like a Maserati to me, 3500 GT would be my guess

Don’t think it is, looks very similar though, but if you enlarge the photo and then look through the Beetles windscreen you can see it’s got a sloping back end, slightly different to the Maserati. Also if you enlarge it you can see the top of the grille in the wing, the Maserati also has a grille in the wing but it’s a lot lower so wouldn’t be visible in the photo.

I know it's not but I just wanted to blurt out Iso Griffo as I had one as a kid... Ok, it was a Dinky toy but had a Lamborghini Marzal too and that had those thin axles so it went like a rocket across the Marley tiles in the kitchen.

It was a magazine shoot yes but unsure which one. The DB9 was going to Jeremy Clarkson after the shoot as well. They often film and do shoots here, the best for me being Evo mag with the ferrari F40, Jaguar XJ220, Noble M600, (M600RHD) in the top gear road test and a GT3RS. Great day that was.
The Jaguar is the Eagle Speedster but unsure what model ferrari on the end. Here's a better photo of it.

20200911_211233.jpg

GTB I reckon, one of my mates would know he's a historic cars guru

If you type in Google the number plate, it'll tell you all about it. The Bear78 above is right.

I keep saying I’m going to go there but I haven’t got round to it yet.

Back