Phone Mic

Fish

Joiner
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Bluetooth no issues..
However the phone mic doesnt work on calls?.
Can any one shed some light please?

I've changed the MFD settings back and forth
Checked phone settings but nothing..
Calls in and out are fine, via bluetooth but nothing hear by other person.

Standard radio in Highline kombi

Thanks.

Hey mate,
Samsung S7 edge.
It was working fine.. but last 3 days nothing. Phone settings havent been altered and mfd is as it should be..
Music etc plays fine...
Just the mic.. :mad:

Do you have a voice control like siri on the iPhone?
Was thinking that you could see if the mic works with the appconnect.

@Loz . Thanks for the suggestions, I will have another go at getting it to work.. will let you know.
Siri wise, not that i'm aware of.. I've tried connecting via USB but again to no avail.

Nothing yet..
Have also tried with another phone brand.. again Bluetooth music, dial up and reciever all fine just cant here me..

Also tried changing setting during calls.. nothing different..

Trip to VW, me thinks

Once you have it connected if you have the voice control you presss and hold the button and should give you to the Google equilvent of SIRI.
Is there is a way to reset the ICE. Assume you have rebooted the phone too?
Is there some kind of mute on the phone too? Not familiar with S7s.

Only have the basic DAB radio, as Im getting an aftermarket headunit.

Nothing on the mute front within the phone.. been through all settings.

Reboot done multiple times.

Might try disconnecting the battery and set that way??.

Update:
Finally managed to get VW Listers to change the microphone and the issues have been resolved.

All diagnostics were completed and exsisting mic was checked.. bluetooth was also checked by tech's to ensure I wasn't being dull..

Happy to say faulty mic and problem sorted.

Update:
Finally managed to get VW Listers to change the microphone and the issues have been resolved.

All diagnostics were completed and exsisting mic was checked.. bluetooth was also checked by tech's to ensure I wasn't being dull..

would you know where's the mic location by any chance ? having issues with mine now as just installed a dash cam and people telling i'm really quiet when on the van mic..

Update:

Hi Fish how much was the new mic and fitting from VW

Back